The Safer at Home order is over, and Wisconsin businesses are slowly reopening. This makes me happy since I miss my dog (and human) clients terribly. However, I recognize the importance of everyone’s health and safety due to COVID-19, and this is why I’ll have new policies in place. I look forward to reopening next Tuesday, May 26th, practicing new procedures.
I want to assure you that your health and safety is priority. Regarding COVID-19, I’ll be taking all necessary precautions based on Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) and the CDC. When I reopen, the following measures will be in place for all aspects of your Shadow Dog experience:
- Monitor my own health and reschedule if I’m experiencing any symptoms of the virus.
- Take my temperature before every session.
- Clear my calendar and reschedule sessions for 14 days if I learn I’ve been exposed to the virus.
- Sanitize gear and surfaces that clients may come in contact with.
I will be very flexible with rescheduling if anyone is feeling concerned for their health or safety. Rescheduling can happen right up to the session start time. I ask that clients advise me as soon as possible at the first sign of any virus symptoms, or if they become ill up to 14 days after their session.
At sessions I will:
- Avoid handshakes and hugs upon first meeting clients and at the conclusion of a session.
- Maintain a six-foot social distance.
- Wear a mask if social distance cannot be maintained.
- Wear a mask before the session begins, when I first meet with clients and show my artwork samples.
- Have all samples available outside for clients to view.
- Have hand sanitizer readily available at all times for both myself and clients.
Photo Reveal Appointments:
All Photo Reveal appointments will take place online using Zoom. Although getting together in person for coffee, cookies and stunning images of your dog would be best, this is an excellent alternative.
When it’s time for clients to return to Shadow Dog Photography to pick up their artwork, I will practice “curbside delivery” and bring everything out to their cars.
I’ll continue to update this page as updates from the CDC and DHS become available. I look forward to serving my clients in the safest way possible. We’ll still have a ton of fun during our Shadow Dog Adventures!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me here.